Web Camera Pro
is a multi-platform solution. The first version is intended for MS Windows, but Linux, Android and Mac versions will be introduced soon.
Business Model: Paid Version Distinctions
The expanded (paid) version will also be capable of identifying vehicle license plates, recognizing human faces, and detecting over 1,000 objects. You may also use our additional cloud services (disc storage space, GPU servers, etc.). Additional analytics in future versions:
- Counting of visitors for specific time intervals, with analytical reports
- Counting of number of cars for specific time intervals, with analytical reports
- Counting of unidentified cars for specific time intervals, with analytical reports
- Counting of regular visitors for specific time intervals, client identification, client database creation, and analytical reports on new and established clients.
- Analysis of vehicle license plates for specific time intervals, visitor identification, car database creation and analytical reports
- Analysis of restricted-area access
- Analysis of foreign objects and security
- Analysis of unidentified visitors
- Analysis of visitor gender, appearance and behavior
- Weather analysis and statistical reports
- Analysis of employee/visitor emotional state
- Analysis of employee workday, workplace manning analysis, access control system analysis
- Personnel activities analysis and statistical reports
- Lighting-use analysis, statistical reports and calculations of potential savings against the number of visitors and lights on, including the use of motion detectors for energy savings
- Development of customized detection sensors and special reports.
The application can perform the following tasks: detection of moving people or vehicles; recognition of car license plates or QR codes imprinted in ID cards; detection of people in crowded environments, unattended objects within restricted areas; opposing-traffic-flow movement; detection of objects by shapes; and objects that disappear from the field of view (theft control).
Any of various inexpensive multi-channel recorders can be used instead of an expensive recorder, thus minimizing costs. Images from different recorders and web cameras can be processed via the Web Camera Pro
network video server.